Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Day before qualifcation....

Oh darn.....last day we get to practice before the big day tomorrow....anyways wakeup was the usual time 0430, got my hygiene stuff done and about, and got my gear and Johnson is always waiting for me oh well I should be getting ready faster...this time I made sure my locker was SECURE....but anyways got down to formation and the PG would report in to the Drill Sgt and were accounted for....then we would be on our way to chow....yum a great breakfast it was....we would pass by Foxtrot 787th...damn they had so many privates on profile can you imagine it 40 or so Privates on profile, that's fucked up....but anyways finished with chow in 5 minutes or so and then got back to the company and got on our gear and marched to Trans....Cattle Cars this time, ya know I'm getting tired stuck in these but oh well I gotta get used to them....maybe when I write to the Battalion Commander we need more buses instead of these trucks...but anyways got to the range and we would practice what we would usually do....got to the windscreen, get that usual safety brief and went on our way. Soon my turn to get called up and I got in the foxhole, and I began shooting, personally I don't like how these ranges are set up and you can confuse on which lane you're shooting at....I shot at lane right next to me....and I only shot 9 of my targets on my lane because I shot at the other lane...looks like I made someone got a go and I didn't...so I got sent with the no gos and went to remedial training, god I suck....lol it's my mistake shooting someone's else's target....and then we ate lunch and then we got another chance and this time I fired at MY LANE, and ended up with a 27 oh well tomorrow's another day....but anyways got back on trans and this time it was a bus...oh the Air conditioning about time we need it...but anyways got back to the company, and grounded our gear and we would go PT as we usually do and then went to dinner chow, yum this time BBQ meat and sweet potatoes....god I love this dinner! Too bad I wish I had the time to pleasantly eat my dinner, as usual we had to eat quick and get out of there and we got back to the Company...mail call, looks like I got a package from Mom, yum Raisinets I haven't eaten candy in so long besides the candy in the MREs....but anyways shower and then sleep...I got fireguard tonite it sucks....got last shift...tomorrow's a big day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home