Sunday, July 10, 2005

Sunday...

Wakeup was at 0530...got up did my stuff and got down for formation....the platoon guide would report in and soon we got orders to do "bay maintenance" I guess we just chill or clean up the bay...oh well anyways, today we could go on pass but I got in trouble because I left the Company without my crutches last week without letting DS McKay knowing so I can't go on pass this weekend....argh..but anyways then it breakfast chow oh yummy! Anyways DS Marlar is on CQ so he's gonna be easy and I heard he just chills in the CQ office all day...back to the Company and stayed there...didn't feel like going to Church today...everyone already left to go on pass....while I'm here in the bay with a couple other people...we chatted about some things and had some fun playing games and such......the other Privates on pass were supposed to come back 1600 and soon it was that time so we got dressed BDUs and waited in formation for them...everyone came back and soon we ate dinner chow and then upstairs chilled and shower and sleep....argh got fireguard tonite......tomorrow we go out to the range...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home