Monday, July 04, 2005

July 4th...

Damn today wakeup was 0600 I had a great sleep last nite I wish it was that way every night but too bad that ain't gonna happen...anyways did my stuff and went down for formation....MS Mckay would just march us to chow and get breakfast...damn crutches...anyways got someone to hold my tray from 4th platoon....after that...we would get back to the Company and get in formation....since DS Mckay saw me with crutches...guess what he said..."Private you're not going on pass with those crutches..." GOD DAMN IT!!! I really wanted to go on pass....oh darn...Anyways DS Thomas is on CQ today, hopefully the ones who stay back (the ones who don't pass the PT test or didn't get a go on anything) we don't do any detail....Well guess what we didn't and my battle buddies would just chill and talk about stuff....while I heard DS Thomas is in the CQ office playing Halo 2....well lunch chow then more hanging around...everyone was supposed to back by 1700 this time and we back in formation and waited til everyone got back...Everyone did get back...good thing no one went AWOL as I heard alot of Privates in other companies do...Anyways Dinner chow...Ok these crutches are aggravating me...argh...I feel like I'm disabled...but at least I get to do BRM and start shooting soon...well shower then limping to my bed...to sleep...I have fireguard tonite it sucks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home