Tuesday, July 12, 2005

uh today is not a good day....but another day it is...

Same shit different day....damn...but anyways wakeup was the usual time....got my stuff ready and the usual hygiene done....anyways got my gear on and guess what I forgot to lock my locker and both of my DS's came in and are checking lockers...my bad luck...damn it but anyways I thought maybe I could get to my locker intime and rushed down the aisle and DS Johnson would be down the aisle...you know maybe I could pass her because I'm thin ya know but I got all this gear on and I didn't intend to push her off her feet and onto the bed....and now she's yelling in my face STOP PRIVATE STOP, WHAT THE HELL YOU THINKING PRIVATE!!! FRONT LEANING REST POSITION and I'm watching DS Hoaglund going thru my locker and throwing everything out.....damn..I gone from her favorite to her disgusted Private....oh well....then she told me to recover.....I guess that was my only punishment the front leaning rest....anyways got all my stuff back in my locker...I'll deal with organizing it later...I'm thinking was it worth it to get back to my locker? I wish I could go back to the past and locked my locker...but the past is the past....anyways I got downstairs and the PG would report in and we would ground our gear and get in formation for chow....and then after chow the range...got on trans to the range and arrived there, grounded our gear and then went to the windscreen to get the usual safety brief....and then we would be lined up to fire....Soon it was my turn and I got behind the foxhole and waited for the buddy of mine to finish firing, damn he sucks...but anyways soon it was my turn...and then we would all fire....damn I fired some rounds and then I get a damn weapon malfunction....I quickly done SPORTS and remedial action...and then returned to firing....I didn't pass this time and it sucks...luckily we have one more time to fire today.....tips, when it's a 75m target aim at the low bottom, when 150 aim at the chest, 300 aim at the head. and don't forget the 4 fundamentals...anyways 2nd time to shoot and this time we got multiple targets to fire at....and this time no weapon jams...yay! Passed with flying colors....just hope it will be the same during BRM.....anyways lunch then waiting for everyone to finish....which was boring just sitting there...then we would go back to the Company ground our gear and got down to the CTA for formation for dinner chow and mail call shower and then sleep, I still regret bumping into DS Johnson today....now I'm her enemy literally..it was an accident.....anyways tomorrow is another day and one more day before BRM qualification....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home