Sunday, June 19, 2005

Sunday

Well It's Sunday and 530 wakeup but no I had to wake up at 4:15 because I had fireguard basically we don't do anything on the last shift because all the supplies are put away in the closet on the last shift...so we just sit there for 1 hour and 15 minutes doing nothing. Maybe a little chat with my battle buddy Johnson. Oh yeah I forgot they assigned 6 man teams for fireguard since Drill Sgt Hoaglund was pissed that other day and our bay looked like shit that day...but I don't mind. Well did my personal hygiene and went downstairs. NO PT today...We would go downstairs for formation and then go upstairs to conduct Bay maintenence to make sure everything is cleaned. Oh yeah I forgot there was going to be an inspection tomorrow so I think I would clean up my locker today and get my BDUs and myself in tip top shape. After that we went to chow and I think I should go to Church today...well to tell you the truth I'm not a religious guy and I'm buddhist but hey maybe I'll go Baptist today! Just to get away from the Drill Sgts is relieving. They're always around and they are always watching. If you hide anything they will find out sooner or later. Trust me they do. Church was ok. 1 hr of relief. We had Drill Sgt Hoaglund and Drill Sgt Sanchez march over to the Church. Well after Church they would wait outside for us and march us back. Damn when I get back the privates who didn't go to church services didn't do any detail...damn..ok lunch chow and then off to the classroom near the Battalion to learn Land Navigation. I had Harrison as a partner. She looks great to tell you the truth. She's looking at Jones JA(the lover boy) but remember fratanization involves an Article 15 so I'm not getting into that now...So we work together and complete some problems we were taught about on Land Nav. They told us they will put us in a forest and navigate to certain points in groups in 2 weeks testing our skills. The forest and area is huge. I mean HUGE! We learned azimuth and that stuff. Then we completed Land Nav and went for Dinner Chow and there was no mail call since Civilians don't work on Sundays...and I went for a shower and went to bed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home