Friday, June 03, 2005

the 3rd day.....

June 3rd
It's Friday, wakeup as usual at 0430 well I could get used to this schedule, today we got our 2 shots, and we got our blood taken. Dang there was this Asian Private taking my blood and that needle he has in his hands was so long and he just popped that needle in a vein that he could find. I think my arm is so numb thanks to that. god damn it! anyways we went to lunch and then another long wait. And then we watched some Privates about to go downrange for Basic Training and the Processing NCOs are making sure they remember their General Orders, the Soldier's Creed and the Army Song. I guess it's very important knowing that info...gotta make that note and gotta know that crap... After that we went to dinner and then went back to the barracks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home